Kaneohe, HI

St Ann's Model Schools 3

Posted February 11, 2011
My child spent the majority of his early education @ St. Ann's. No complaints about their Early Learning Center but the upper grade levels leave much to be desired. There seems to be no room or tolerance for parent interaction other than for monetary or physical help. It was very also disturbing when I found out that they children were instructed by the principal to not reveal anything negative happening in school. Needless to say, I noticed that since the children were barely finishing 1/2 of their textbooks for the entire school year, I opted to transfer my child to a pricier but better suited school.

St Ann's Model Schools 1

Posted September 01, 2009

St Ann's Model Schools 0

Posted October 17, 2007
St. Ann's is a great school. It's amazing how involved they are with the learning experience. Halloween and Christmas time is so creative and special. I wish I could continue sending my kids there up until 6th grade. There is one thing I think they could look into---uniforms. I think an update would be nice (especially the girls uniforms). Other than that, St. Ann's is A +++

Posted July 24, 2007
St. Ann's uses cooperative learning and it has made a huge difference in my children. They even give me the quiet signal. They are much happier in school and have really excelled in their grades. As parents we are very pleased.

Posted July 23, 2007
Saint Ann's Model schools are simply the very best of education for children. The teachers and administrators are of the highest quality and always implementing the latest research to create an environment where all children can learn. Cooperative Learning is one of the models of instruction that Saint Ann's Model schools is committed to applying in the classroom. The participation of students in the learning process increases retention and student's abilities to apply new learning to other scenarios. This model has an abundance of practice, guided, cooperative, and independent. Saint Ann's is an o'hana, and all children are welcomed with high expectations and the support they need to succeed. You will fall in love with this private school where your children will receive an education for a lifetime of living and learning.

St Ann's Model Schools 4

Posted June 14, 2007
I had a very good experience at St. Ann's over the past two years at both the Early Learning Center and Elementary School. Student/teacher ratios are lower than at local public schools. My two children both received quality education. The administration, faculty, and staff were wonderfully caring and responsive to student needs. The music program is outstanding, the athletic program is active but small, and other classes such as art and computer are a weekly part of the curriculum. Overall our experience was positive. My son had one negative comment: he would get very, very hot in the school uniform at times!

Posted February 24, 2005
A qualified and caring staff. An involved and proactive education council (PTA). A good family / School environment overall.

St Ann's Model Schools
46 Haiku Road, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified St Ann's Model Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Ann's Model Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top