Kaneohe, HI
Before care: Yes

St. Mark Lutheran School 3

Posted June 03, 2014
Chose St Mark because it had an excellent reputation but they care more about covering their butts and supporting their teachers instead of the students and hearing parents complaints! My child was bullied but the head of school would not listen. The person he pushed us off created more problems and was very hostile. We had a few really good teachers but the focus needs to be on the student.

Posted July 26, 2012
Excellent school! Challenging and rich curriculum, great teachers who teach outside the box and make learning enjoyable. They treat the children with love and respect. The warmth of the school and kindness of principal, staff and teachers is what we love . The faith building bible classes and chapel are the best. We are so blessed to have our kids@ St. Mark!

St. Mark Lutheran School 4

Posted November 21, 2011
I transferred my child from another private school in Kaneohe in hopes of better preparing him for high school & regret not doing so earlier. St Marks is an intimate & close knit learning community where your child is acknowledged & appreciated on an individual basis. The staff & teachers have one goal - to assist your entire family in raising a God loving child. An excellent school!

Posted September 20, 2008
We returned our children to St Mark after attending another private school on the windward side. The grass was not greener on the other side! We missed the warm, caring environment, the developmentally appropriate curriculum, and the balanced integration of Christian values. Most of all, we missed the staff and the students. We love St Mark and will continue to recommend this school to others.

Posted January 29, 2008

Posted February 20, 2007

St. Mark Lutheran School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
I enrolled my son in this school for convenience and for educational reasons. We moved here from Louisiana in July 05 where my son attended a private school there. I am extremely happy with everything they provide and the moral values represented at this school. The staff is EXCEPTIONAL and EXTREMELY willing to help.. My only complaint is my son has lost momentum from what he was learning/doing in Kindergarten(in LA) and has even repeated some class work again while in the 1st grade..

St. Mark Lutheran School
45-725 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified St. Mark Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Mark Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top