K-12|Private

Bad
Good

My two children attended Ko Olau for 2nd and 3rd grade. As a previous homeschool mom I could not have been more pleased with the teachers for these grades. I am forever grateful for their care for the kids in their classes and throughout the school.

I would recommend this school to everyone. As a parent of a 2nd, 5th, and 7th grader who is attending Koolau Baptist Academy I am very pleased with the academics, teachers and environment. My kids love it as well. If your looking for a great school where teachers love their students and truly care about their success this is the place.

My 2 children attend High School here at Koolau Baptist Academy. I appreciate the fact that they are academically challenged in the subjects (Math, Physics, English, Bible, Science and other subjects) and the work they have to do to keep up and do well. The teachers care about the students. As a parent I have no complaints.

Wonderful,no doubt about it. Just what I have been looking for.A holistic approach with Christ as the center of the ABEKA curriculum. Psalm 23.

Our family has four children in the elementary, middle school and high school at Koolau Baptist Academy. Each one has attended since Kindergarten. We are very pleased with the school environment knowing how dedicated the principal, teachers and staff are to the students. The principal knows each student in the school by name and is very involved with the welfare of each one. The dedication to the students is shown through the activities and classes designed to meet their spiritual, intellectual, social and physical needs. The students receive a spiritual foundation that helps them to live out their walk with the Lord. The campus is neat and safe. The facilities are always being improved to make the campus comfortable and fun for the students to interact with each other. The tuition is next to the lowest in the state. We highly recommend this school.

I have had 3 of my boys attend Koolau Baptist Academy and would highly recommend their teachings if you want your child to know and follow Jesus Christ, become a good citizen, develop great character and excel academically. They all started out in the public schools and were saved before the negative influences of society became engrained in them too deeply. Yes, there are many rules and policies to follow, however these high standards are exactly what our public education system is lacking and the reason our youth of today are lack the respect and productivity that made our once God-loving Nation great!

If I could give this school no stars I would. The other day, my brother was sent home and was told to walk off of campus. I should sue them for being liable for my brother. What if he was kidnapped, mugged or something else. This school does not care about your kids. It took management several months to finally take interest in my brother when we were asking for council and help. It wasnt until he was doing worse, till they decided to take interest and agree to help us. By this time, they tell me that he cannot attend the school anymore, yet he can still receive help. WHAT help. None of them have even done anything yet, principal nor pastor. Another reason, my sister tells me that they are telling students to unfriend and shun a kid who was just expelled for smoking an ecig in school. Is the school condoning this.

As a Christian parent with a heart's desire to raise my daughter's up in Truth and Light, this school has already come alongside me and helped! My kindergartener is learning how to hide the Word of God in her heart and use it in her everyday life! Miss Reed is a godly example to her and teaches with enthusiasm and passion each day! The lines of communication are always open and she helps me understand how I can teach my daughter at home what she is learning at school in order to better prepare her for schooling in the years ahead. What a true blessing it is to find a school filled with equipped and knowledgable teachers of the Word of God who are passionate about the education of our children! We could not have asked for a better fit for our child and our family!

Koolau Baptist Academy located in Kaneohe is a wonderful school. The Teachers & staff are loving, Kind, positive and energetic. My child looks forward to going to school everyday. Excellent academics, class ratio ranges about 1 teacher to 15 students. Many opportunities to be involved in after school. Band opportunity and foreign language.

This is a great school the curriculum is excellent. My kids use to go to public schools and after transferring over to Koolua they've learned so much more in the first quarter than an entire year at public school. Kids love the school and the teachers and can't wait to go the next day. Classes are small so the teachers can spend a lot of time with the students teaching and helping. Everyday my kids are learning about the bible and God. This school is a blessing to my family and I.

Last modified Koolau Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12