Hakipuu Learning Center - A Hawaii Public Charter School 5

Posted May 01, 2014
Hakipuu is wonderful,they have lift my son's Convenience and the instructor are willing to go a mile to help my son or any other students. I have no regrets taking my son out of his old school and putting my son in Hakipuu. My son have improved so much and I'm grateful for all the dedication they have given to him. He been attending Hakipuu for 4 years now.

Hakipuu Learning Center - A Hawaii Public Charter School 4

Posted April 01, 2010
Excellent child-focused, culturally-centered, project-based approach. Able to develop individual strengths in youth as learners. Main drawback is funding challenges.

Hakipuu Learning Center - A Hawaii Public Charter School
45720 Keaahala Rd, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified Hakipuu Learning Center - A Hawaii Public Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hakipuu Learning Center - A Hawaii Public Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top