9-12 & Ungraded
Kaneohe, HI
Students enrolled: 1,247

Castle High School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
The comments below are outdated. This school has a lack of "good teachers." Out of the whole time attending castle, it is safe to say I only had one good teacher per grade level. The teachers do not care, and they do not tailor the way they teach to the students needs. For example, one of my teachers don't even know what their doing. She gave us a 10 page project due in 10 days. When I asked for the rubric she said look on the handout. The handout did NOT have the rubric for the 10 page project, it was a rubric for the presentation. She gave us an assignment without even reading it. It got so bad, homework is not even graded, in efforts to increase graduation rate. The school structure is very good. Classrooms are stuffed with students. In my math class there are about 43 people in ONE room. It is difficult for me to learn with so many people in the room. In my Japanese class, there are 30 (avg private school is about 10-18 students/language class). This school should only be attended as a last resort. It has a reputation of being a very bad school around the island.

Castle High School 4

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted October 20, 2009

Castle High School 1

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
Castle may have a bad rep but this school is amazing the performing arts program is outstanding and the education is not bad either

Posted December 18, 2008
this school has opened my child and my eyes to the education that is going on today.

Posted July 28, 2008

Posted December 06, 2006
I am a student at Castle Highschool, and let me just say that this is a great school with wonderful teachers who will be there for their students. We also have a performing arts department. Hope my comments help you choose where your child will go to high school.

Castle High School
45386 Kaneohe Bay Dr, Kaneohe, HI  96744
Last modified Castle High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castle High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top