Bad
Good

My heart goes out to the student with negative comments below. My son had some challenges, but managed to make the best out of his placement at Castle. The vast majority of teachers bent over backwards to help their students. Parent involvement seems to make a difference with student success. The school works hard to improve education for their students. My child is currently enrolled in a respectable university, and plans to eventually become an astrophysicist. His Castle friends seem to be thriving at the college level. Thanks, Castle High.

The comments below are outdated. This school has a lack of "good teachers." Out of the whole time attending castle, it is safe to say I only had one good teacher per grade level. The teachers do not care, and they do not tailor the way they teach to the students needs. For example, one of my teachers don't even know what their doing. She gave us a 10 page project due in 10 days. When I asked for the rubric she said look on the handout. The handout did NOT have the rubric for the 10 page project, it was a rubric for the presentation. She gave us an assignment without even reading it. It got so bad, homework is not even graded, in efforts to increase graduation rate. The school structure is very good. Classrooms are stuffed with students. In my math class there are about 43 people in ONE room. It is difficult for me to learn with so many people in the room. In my Japanese class, there are 30 (avg private school is about 10-18 students/language class). This school should only be attended as a last resort. It has a reputation of being a very bad school around the island.

Castle may have a bad rep but this school is amazing the performing arts program is outstanding and the education is not bad either

this school has opened my child and my eyes to the education that is going on today.

I am a student at Castle Highschool, and let me just say that this is a great school with wonderful teachers who will be there for their students. We also have a performing arts department. Hope my comments help you choose where your child will go to high school.

Last modified Castle High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.