Bad
Good

I currently attend this school, It is great! I dont have any problems with KKOE and I am sure you will love it. For whoever had drama with this schools students, Im sure it wasnt caused by the school, it was caused by your child and students. Whether it was by rumors and or Verbal insult. So far this school is peaceful and a friendly environment. I am sure it will remain that way.

My son is very happy with this school, it is peaceful and friendly. The teachers in this school really HELP the students and make sure they succeed. The students are friendly and willing to help anyone who is new to either the school or the language. There has been 0 violent activity on the school campus. I recommend this school to everyone. Everyone in KKOE is very accepting whether you are Hawaiian or Not-Hawaiian. No problems here!

I am not happy with this school. My daughter hates it and is having too much drama with the other kids.

This is my son s first year in Ehunuikaimalino as a kindergarten. And he loves his school. And I am soooo proud we have loving, caring teachers that do all they can to make sure my son gets the knowledge he needs. Mahalo nui loa e n kumu!

Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino is a really good school. My daughter attends and really loves it. The teachers help the students with their Hawaiian. She's doing wonderful! Mahalo nui loa to the Kumus' at Ehunuikaimalino.

Last modified Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.