PK-12 & Ungraded

Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino 1

Posted October 11, 2009

Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino 0

Posted September 21, 2009
I currently attend this school, It is great! I dont have any problems with KKOE and I am sure you will love it. For whoever had drama with this schools students, Im sure it wasnt caused by the school, it was caused by your child and students. Whether it was by rumors and or Verbal insult. So far this school is peaceful and a friendly environment. I am sure it will remain that way.

Posted September 21, 2009
My son is very happy with this school, it is peaceful and friendly. The teachers in this school really HELP the students and make sure they succeed. The students are friendly and willing to help anyone who is new to either the school or the language. There has been 0 violent activity on the school campus. I recommend this school to everyone. Everyone in KKOE is very accepting whether you are Hawaiian or Not-Hawaiian. No problems here!

Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino 1

Posted May 06, 2009
I am not happy with this school. My daughter hates it and is having too much drama with the other kids.

Posted August 07, 2008
This is my son s first year in Ehunuikaimalino as a kindergarten. And he loves his school. And I am soooo proud we have loving, caring teachers that do all they can to make sure my son gets the knowledge he needs. Mahalo nui loa e n kumu!

Posted July 17, 2007
Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino is a really good school. My daughter attends and really loves it. The teachers help the students with their Hawaiian. She's doing wonderful! Mahalo nui loa to the Kumus' at Ehunuikaimalino.

Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino 4

Posted December 15, 2005
I currently have one son attending this school. This school has a wonderful group of dedicated teachers, and the staff is very friendly and welcoming of new families. I have had some communication difficulties in that notes that include important information for parents sometimes don't get sent home until the day of, or day before, an event. But the school has an open door policy and parents are welcome to come visit and volunteer. I wish the school had an actual playground for children, and I wish they did some more with hands on learning the real world environment, but overall I'm very happy with the quality of education I see my son getting.

Posted August 31, 2005
Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino is a wonderful school. My children both attended this school. My first child from K - 8 and My second child from K - 2. The staff at this school go above and beyond the call of duty, and they are there for the children and the vision of the school, which is revitilization of the beloved Hawaiian Language and culture. My only negative experience comes from other families involved who were not on board with the vision, and merely thought it would be nice to have their children speak a language they didn't. A word of caution - which the teachers will tell you as well-teach your child english at home from the begining, don't wait, or leave it up to the school. Their focus is Hawaiian!! The education is superior to public scools in the area!

Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino
811041 Konawaena School Rd, Kealakekua, HI  96750
(808) 323-1900
Last modified Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ke Kula O Ehunuikaimalino Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top