St Theresa School 5

Posted September 04, 2010
I have two children attending St. Theresa School. They were both at the public school first but we changed after being disappointed with the public school. We have been very impressed with the teachers at St. Theresa's, the family involvement is amazing, the class sizes are small and our children are deveoping well l here. I have been volunteering at the school and have been overall impressed with the way the children behave. Compared to the public school the focus on academics is much better, probably because families put their children in this school out of concern for their learning.

St Theresa School 3

Posted March 26, 2009
St. Ttheresa school is doing a better job little by little. They have started to do more programs.The staff care about students and want them to have a fun learning experence there.

Posted March 04, 2009
Not only did I attend Saint Theresa School for 10 years, but my children are doing so now. Although I admit you can't beat the good ol' STS days when I was going there, the education offered here is the best on the island when it comes to elementary, intermediate, and/or Christian schools. My students learn a lot and come home with stories about what they have learned. The teachers genuinely care about what they are teaching and have a strong will for their students to succeed and gain an education in Christian morals and values, as well as an education that will help them gain successful careers and become able, sufficient people.

St Theresa School 0

Posted April 23, 2008
This school has really gone down hill. The teachers give loads of homework with very little instruction. On several occassions I have been concerned with the safety of my children and the others due to poor decisions made by the staff. I see very little christain values there in both the children and the staff.

St Theresa School 0

Posted April 21, 2008
The school is very good at trying to brain wash us and trick the parents, its far from a 'catholic' school. I hate going to school there, the teachers hardly teach us but instead just send us home with loads of homework and when ever i ask for help i get in trouble like im there burden. There cheap and really dont know the christian morals at all

St Theresa School 2

Posted September 23, 2007
I think the school should have more extracurricular activities. Also, some of the teachers are well...maybe I shouldn't say it. I've been attending this school for...a very long time. And all I can say is that it has gone downhill alot in the past 5 to 6 years.

Posted September 04, 2006
St. Theresa school offers a warm, caring, Christian atmosphere. We were pleased with the academics and dedication of teachers for their students. The school could use more extra-curricular activities.

Posted March 08, 2006
It is a wonderful school with small classes. Some of the teachers need to learn how to teach the children in school instead of letting the parents do it with the hours of homework sent home.

St Theresa School 2

Posted January 06, 2006
- a former student
'I think that this school could use some gifted and talented classes and maybe more sensitive and thoughtful teachers.'

Posted July 04, 2005
Our children have had an outstanding experience at St. Theresa School. The quality of academic programs is superb and small class sizes can't be beat.

St Theresa School