PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Christian standards, morals, and values, taught to the students benefit them now and will continue to throughout the rest of their lives. The teachers are excellent examples to the students and I feel good knowing that my child is in an environment where honesty, fairness, and integrity is a priority.

My family loves St. Theresa school. It's worth every penny. Why? We know our child is getting a top notch education, and being taught by qualified, caring teachers, in a Christian environment. What a difference it makes when children are taught about our Savior and encouraged to live by His example! We are not Catholics ourselves, but we are Christian and we appreciate the religious aspect of the school. If that wasn't enough, each child gets to work on their own laptop! In today's world children need technology properly integrated into the curriculum, and St. Theresa provides that. The classes are small, giving each student a chance to receive the attention they need from their teacher. If you have a little one, it's really wonderful how the older kids befriend and look after the younger ones. I can't recommend this school enough.

I have two children attending St. Theresa School. They were both at the public school first but we changed after being disappointed with the public school. We have been very impressed with the teachers at St. Theresa's, the family involvement is amazing, the class sizes are small and our children are deveoping well l here. I have been volunteering at the school and have been overall impressed with the way the children behave. Compared to the public school the focus on academics is much better, probably because families put their children in this school out of concern for their learning.

St. Ttheresa school is doing a better job little by little. They have started to do more programs.The staff care about students and want them to have a fun learning experence there.

Not only did I attend Saint Theresa School for 10 years, but my children are doing so now. Although I admit you can't beat the good ol' STS days when I was going there, the education offered here is the best on the island when it comes to elementary, intermediate, and/or Christian schools. My students learn a lot and come home with stories about what they have learned. The teachers genuinely care about what they are teaching and have a strong will for their students to succeed and gain an education in Christian morals and values, as well as an education that will help them gain successful careers and become able, sufficient people.

This school has really gone down hill. The teachers give loads of homework with very little instruction. On several occassions I have been concerned with the safety of my children and the others due to poor decisions made by the staff. I see very little christain values there in both the children and the staff.

The school is very good at trying to brain wash us and trick the parents, its far from a 'catholic' school. I hate going to school there, the teachers hardly teach us but instead just send us home with loads of homework and when ever i ask for help i get in trouble like im there burden. There cheap and really dont know the christian morals at all

I think the school should have more extracurricular activities. Also, some of the teachers are well...maybe I shouldn't say it. I've been attending this school for...a very long time. And all I can say is that it has gone downhill alot in the past 5 to 6 years.

Last modified St Theresa School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8