PK-5 & Ungraded
Kekaha, HI

Kekaha Elementary School 1

Posted February 09, 2014
We try our best but can only do so much. Kids are great but the internal problems with the head of this school makes it difficult for some of us. I wouldn't let my own child go here sadly.

Kekaha Elementary School 0

Posted February 27, 2009
We are a military family that was stationed at the nearby missile range. My daughter attended K-1 at Kekaha. I was a little skeptical at first, hearing some of the horror stories from other parents about the public schools there. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised!! Her K teacher, Mrs. Tsuchiya and her 1st teacher, Mrs. Chisholm were great!! I could not have asked for a better 2 years!! I do have to say that I would have liked for the school to include more parent involvement.

Kekaha Elementary School 4

Posted September 04, 2006
Our son attended Kekaha School for kindergarten and we found their program to be exceptional. He was reading fluently by the end of the year. Overall we were extremely pleased with our experience at this school.

Kekaha Elementary School
8140 Kekaha Rd, Kekaha, HI  96752
Last modified Kekaha Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kekaha Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top