PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The high scores of the students on academic tests, prove the teachers expertise. They're good at what they do.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff work hard to make sure that the students feel loved and respected so that they in turn, can show love and respect to everyone around them.

I'm not rich. So when I started looking for preschools for my son to attend, my main goal was finding which one was the cheapest. (I have to admit, academics wasn't my main concern) I wanted to only have him go 2 days a week and NOWHERE would let me only pay for part-time. I finally found Kauai Christian Academy that let me bring him part-time, AND worked with me on what I could afford! Not only did I get a reasonably-priced school, I found one that was exactly that.. a SCHOOL! Instead of just a glorified day care. Fast-forward 2 years later..The teachers have been incredible and helped my shy boy become an outgoing, intelligent, and happy almost 5 year old. He has been taught (IN PRESCHOOL!) to read, write, and add, along with many other skills he'll need for kindergarten. I am so impressed by the values, curriculum, and loving attitude of the teachers and students that although money is tight (and public school is free), I have decided to keep my son in Kauai Christian Academy for years to come!

Our goal at KCA is to partner with parents in giving their children a wholesome Christ-centered education which emphasizes character development, personal responsibility, and biblical morality. We have loving, hard-working teachers, a 9-1 teacher student ratio, a close family atmosphere, a beautiful 10 acre campus, excellent test scores, and over 80% of our graduates go on to attend college.

Our kids have thrived at this school due to the excellent teachers and staff and their loving nature! They will get a great education in a loving & Christian environment.

Last modified Kauai Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12