PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted January 19, 2016
The high scores of the students on academic tests, prove the teachers expertise. They're good at what they do.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
The students are encouraged to go above and beyond and do their best without the constant pressure from standardized tests looming overhead.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted January 19, 2016
The teachers and staff work hard to make sure that the students feel loved and respected so that they in turn, can show love and respect to everyone around them.

Kauai Christian Academy 5

Posted January 19, 2016
I'm not rich. So when I started looking for preschools for my son to attend, my main goal was finding which one was the cheapest. (I have to admit, academics wasn't my main concern) I wanted to only have him go 2 days a week and NOWHERE would let me only pay for part-time. I finally found Kauai Christian Academy that let me bring him part-time, AND worked with me on what I could afford! Not only did I get a reasonably-priced school, I found one that was exactly that.. a SCHOOL! Instead of just a glorified day care. Fast-forward 2 years later..The teachers have been incredible and helped my shy boy become an outgoing, intelligent, and happy almost 5 year old. He has been taught (IN PRESCHOOL!) to read, write, and add, along with many other skills he'll need for kindergarten. I am so impressed by the values, curriculum, and loving attitude of the teachers and students that although money is tight (and public school is free), I have decided to keep my son in Kauai Christian Academy for years to come!

Kauai Christian Academy 5

Posted May 06, 2015
Our goal at KCA is to partner with parents in giving their children a wholesome Christ-centered education which emphasizes character development, personal responsibility, and biblical morality. We have loving, hard-working teachers, a 9-1 teacher student ratio, a close family atmosphere, a beautiful 10 acre campus, excellent test scores, and over 80% of our graduates go on to attend college.

Posted August 06, 2007
Our kids have thrived at this school due to the excellent teachers and staff and their loving nature! They will get a great education in a loving & Christian environment.

Po Box 1121, Kilauea, HI  96754
Last modified Kauai Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12