PK-5 & Ungraded
Lihue, HI

Elsie H Wilcox Elementary School 4

Posted February 10, 2014
We are moving to Kauai this spring and were hoping to find a good public school for our son. We were able to meet the interim principal and he is super switched on. With leadership like this the school is on a strong trajectory to the top. There are a lot of kids in the school but everything is very organized and the teachers seemed to be into crafting a strong learning environment for their students. I will let you know how it goes!

Posted October 11, 2013
The best! Right in town. Lots of kids. Good energy. Super hydroponics and gardening program in all grades. Everyone learns what they need to know. Great principal.

Posted October 09, 2010
My sister went there when she was a kid, the teachers truly care and they work under an incredibly small budget.

Posted January 11, 2009
Truly a neighborhood school. Root your child in a community of caring teachers. My children continually earn the highest scores on nationally norm referenced tests and I have not had to spend the money that private school costs. I am so grateful for the quality education and the leadership opportunities my children have had at Wilcox School. The education is being provided. It is up to the families to make the most of it.

Elsie H Wilcox Elementary School 3

Posted August 31, 2008
Amazing assemblies. Good values program. Great after school care. Not very academically challenging though; and getting a good teacher is a crap shoot. Spending the day at school with my children felt like being at the DMV in California. Due to the large student body, there is a lot of waiting around and standing in line.

Elsie H Wilcox Elementary School
4319 Hardy St, Lihue, HI  96766
Last modified Elsie H Wilcox Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elsie H Wilcox Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top