Makawao, HI
Students enrolled: 1,022

Kamehameha Schools Maui 5

Posted April 02, 2013
Hello, i'm a current 8th grader at Kamehameha Schools Maui. In my perspective I think the campus is colorful and the education is great. It is challenging and we get homework everyday. I see how they are preparing us for college and our future job. I am also learning the Hawaiian language, it's tricky but i'm getting the hang of it now. Thanks for reading my review!! Aloha! - Kamehameha Maui Student -

Kamehameha Schools Maui 3

Posted July 12, 2009
Not very challenging, but it is a safe environment. Exceptional campus, but seems like they worry more about looks than substance of education, though they seem to be improving the academics over the past couple of years. Good advanced classes at local community college is students want it...nice option, but they don't have any advanced placement classes.

Kamehameha Schools Maui 1

Posted January 11, 2009

Kamehameha Schools Maui
270 Aapueo Parkway, Makawao, HI  96768
Last modified Kamehameha Schools Maui is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Kamehameha Schools Maui Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top