PK-5 & Ungraded
Makawao, HI

Posted August 25, 2013
As a former teacher and grandparent of five I find Makawao Elementary School to be a fine school with exceptional teachers. Every teacher my grandsons have had has given 100% of their time and efforts towards helping them be successful students. I am grateful to have such a school in our community.

Posted August 25, 2013
My daughter is in her third year at Makawao and doing great. I have been impressed by the skill, professionalism, and dedication shown by the teachers and administration at this school.

Posted March 15, 2010

Makawao Elementary School
3542 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, HI  96768
Last modified Makawao Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Makawao Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top