PK-5 & Ungraded
Mililani, HI

Mililani Waena Elementary School 5

Posted April 13, 2009
Both of my children have been attending Mililani Waena for 3 years now. It is a Fantastic school. I am so pleased with their progress. We are a military family and we were warned that Hawaii had terrible schools, compared to the mainland. That is far from the truth. They have learned so much and have definitely been challenged by their teachers. Every one of their teachers have been caring individuals as well. My son is in the Gifted and Talented program. My daughter has been involved in sports. They have both gotten very involved in school and made many lifelong friends. Both kids were lucky enough to have Mrs. Takara. By far, she has got to be the best teacher I have ever met.

Mililani Waena Elementary School 3

Posted November 01, 2006
The worst thing about this school is the pod classrooms. A pod is one big room divided into 4 classrooms using furniture and a partial wall. Parts of the pod does not have any windows. This part of the pod can get up to 90 degrees. How do they expect children to learn in the heat? Not only is the heat a problem but you can hear the teacher teaching next door.

Mililani Waena Elementary School 5

Posted October 06, 2005
Mililani is a fabulous school. I have sent both my sons there and both have ADD/ADHD. They were not outcasted and blended well in the regular classroom due to awesome teachers and the schools daily communication record. Awesome school! A+++++

Mililani Waena Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2005
After moving to Mililani in the middle of the school year, we were greated by a very warm and welcoming office staff. My son has learned far more then I expected in Kindergarten. Not only did he exceed in general studies, but he has been learning so much about the Hawaiian culture as well as the many diverse cultures represented at our schools. MWES has created a wonderful learning environment that is evident in the staff as well as the students that attend.

Mililani Waena Elementary School
95502 Kipapa Dr, Mililani, HI  96789
Last modified Mililani Waena Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mililani Waena Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top