Bad
Good

I would like to know what type of testing is done on a child that is not 5 years old to determine whether they belong to prek or k? And if results can be sent to family?

I found the office staff to be rude and very condescending. As an alumni, I have never had this type of experience with this school and I was very surprised. I believe the quality of education was ok, but the snobby office staff needs customer service training.

All around great school. Teaching your child through good parenting is key to your overall success.

Kipapa Elementary seems to be inendated with a student population who (at no fault of the children) come from homes where parents may not typically base a strong importance on child education and behavior. I am really not sure if it does have anything to do with the geographical area, and I don't want to say that, but my child attended Kipapa from K - 5th grade and I do feel the majority of a child's daily peers play a role in how well they develop - because of this, we decided not to send our second child to Kipapa last year. Also, a great amount of learning is expected to be taught at home on a daily basis. We stronlgy beleive that it is essential, although do agree that the greater portion should be taught during the child's day during school hours. (Some things to consider).

I love this school. Principal Naguwa is so dedicated to the children, and the PTG goes above and beyond thier duty to provide free family activities. My daughter has learned so much here.

Last modified Kipapa Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.