6-8 & Ungraded
Students enrolled: 1,722
Before care: Yes

Mililani Middle School 4

Posted June 04, 2014
I love this school! They manage to make the experience very personable in spite of its huge size. My daughter is on a team of only 60 kids:) Teachers respond in a timely matter, and all staff care about the kids and do everything they can to create a nurturing environment. I was a tad disappointed in the rigor of the 6th grade expectations, but education is a balance between pushing the kids and caring for them; push too hard one way and you lose the other.

Mililani Middle School 1

Posted May 22, 2013
It's sad to say this school is overcrowded and runs on a track system. The students are out of school on intersession just about every other month for 2-3 weeks at a time making it difficult for students to retain information they learned. Also, teachers are quick to label students negatively.

Mililani Middle School 2

Posted June 28, 2010
My daughter attended 8th grade here. While she enjoyed the classes and the students, we never once saw the principal in the office, nor on the school grounds. We even tried to schedule meetings with her. There is no communication between the teachers and parents, and no way to check the progress of your student until progress reports are sent home. We prefer some type of online grading and email contact.

Mililani Middle School 3

Posted February 22, 2010
My child likes the school but unfortunately has fallen so far behind since we took him out of a small private schoo two years ago. The teachers and administrators do try but because there are too many kids there, they cannot keep up with arranging meetings in a timely manner to discuss about how we can 'save' my son from failing. Now they are talking about four tracks! As if three isn't bad enough.

Mililani Middle School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
Mililani's Middle Schools team approach to teaching encourages students to learn. The safe learning environment and caring teachers is a model for other middle schools on O'ahu.

Mililani Middle School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Mililani Middle School is a fantastic publicly funded school that has several programs designed to engage students as well-rounded civic minded individuals. This is a school with truly dedicated administrators and staff.

Mililani Middle School 3

Posted August 18, 2009

Mililani Middle School 5

Posted April 02, 2009
I loved this school and wish my child was still attending. Unfortunately, we had to move to the mainland and though I enrolled him in the third ranking middle school in our area as far as state test results are concerned, he is learning so much less than he was at MMS. I also wanted to say that I wish average SAT scores were also shown for Hawaii schools because the HSA cannot be compared with another state's standards. It is worth noting that most Oahu public schools have pretty high average SAT scores, many in the upper 80 to upper 90 percentile for class averages. ...It would be most helpful to people who are moving especially to be able to see national standard test scores. I hope this will be included

Mililani Middle School 1

Posted March 12, 2009
I pulled my daughter and got a GE so I could take her to Wheeler Middle School. I am MUCH happier with her education, students and teachers.

Mililani Middle School 5

Posted February 09, 2009
I think that is is an exellent school that these stundents learn from

Mililani Middle School
951140 Lehiwa Dr, Mililani, HI  96789
Last modified Mililani Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mililani Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top