Bad
Good

This is my kids' second year attending Keonepoko. They love it! The staff always makes me comfortable, and are very sweet to my children. If I ever have a question the teachers are more than happy to assist. I appreciate being able to go to pueo award ceremonies, and performances. Thank you everyone for your hard work and dedication!

My kids have been attending Keonepoko since 2011-2013 (2years) I have three that will be attending third grade , second grade & kindergarten for 2013-2014 school year . The teachers my kids got were really there for the kids, they do the best they can. I would suggest if your worried to go in and check with thevteacher offer to volunteer in your child's classroom if you can so that you can see for yourself what is going on. My kids enjoyed their Teacher's they had over the last 2 years. I would visit often just to chat with the teachers or staff o see how my kids are doing I only here good things. My kids got certificates and Notes sent home saying how they are a good helper, listener, and so on, I'm going to miss Mrs V. Nakamura and Mr. Haring , I hope my younger kids will have them in a couple years. I would love it if the school had more parent involvement kids this age love it when they see they have support from parents and teachers.

lBoth grandchildren attend and I don't know too much about it. I am seaching for for your yearly school calendar. please advise where to find it.

Which involves running around the class room , throwing of chairs . and disrespecting there peers Sad to see the youth growing up to be a complete menics to society This school is rated by others with five stars . look good , however keep in mind these rastings are probaly buy parents who never lived anywere but on the island or a island . The tutors are the best thing walking there. if you have to send your child to a public school drive to Hilo. It will be worth it for

Because this school has great teachers.

the kids are very eager to learn past what they are expected to know

My sixth grader loves this school! she never gets into anny trouble. They have wonderful teachers and tutors

My daughter goes to the school and she loves it! She just recently got awards from her teachers for being a good student and she said that it feels 'nice' to feel so loved at the school.

My son has been at this school since 1st grade and he loves it. He's had great teachers so far.

We have three kids at this school. They love it! The teachers really care about the kids. The office staff has been very disappointing, however. They lost my one of my children's health records twice (even though all three were together).

Last modified Keonepoko Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.