PK-6 & Ungraded
Pearl City, HI

Posted July 23, 2014
The leadership, teachers, administrative staff create an environment that welcomes parents and the community to be involved in their children's learning. The principal actively reaches out to parents and community for input, volunteerism and cooperation. Very rare qualities in these days when test scores are the focus instead of creating an ideal environment for learning. 5 stars. I hesitate writing such good things because I would rather not attract so many GE's and have more kids from the district attend this fabulous school.

Posted October 30, 2012
This is my kids' first year at this school. I must say this school is impressive for a public school. They do extra subjects such as PE, music, Hawaiiana, computers, Fun Friday classes. They also had their fundraising October craft fair which I thought it was impressive. You can tell staff and parents are happy here.

Posted June 20, 2011
AWESOME staff staff and Principal!!!! The office staff is very nice and helpful and the Principal is very supportive. This is a great school!

Pearl City Highlands School 1

Posted March 29, 2011
I cannot give any stars to this school. If anyone would like to sign my petition, please let me know. Something needs to be done now as I keep hearing complaints and have some myself. Nice staff is true, other than that, my kids are struggling in school. They stress in Kindergarten to write "perfect" and mark everything if it is ugly yet the teachers can't even write neatly. After Kindergarten, the handwriting remains un neat and the teachers don't stress about it. My kids come home with vocabulary and they don't even know how to use a dictionary. I can go on and on with my complaints. Many other parents have the same exact concerns.

Pearl City Highlands School 2

Posted December 24, 2009
Good program for children without any special needs but they do not have many resorces for kids needing extra help. Very disappointed in their sped program and it is like trying to pull teeth to get them to provide needed services. Prepare for a fight if you have a child with an IEP

Posted January 23, 2008
Great school, wonderful staff, awesome principal & amazing students!

Pearl City Highlands School 2

Posted April 26, 2007

Pearl City Highlands School 4

Posted April 26, 2007

Pearl City Highlands School 3

Posted April 07, 2007

Posted January 05, 2005
As a parent and educator I don't believe test scores represent the level of education recieved at PEACHES! Excellent staff! Positive learning enviroment! Challenging curriculum! Education is an all encompasing experience not just test scores! My children exceeded level expectations on national tests!

Pearl City Highlands School
1419 Waimanalo Home Rd, Pearl City, HI  96782
Last modified Pearl City Highlands School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pearl City Highlands School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top