Bad
Good

Highlands Intermediate is a very good school when it comes to academic, however its sad to say that its a lot of favoritism toward Asian kids in this school. If your child is not local Japanese, good luck.

Highlands Intermediate is a good school,lots of extracurricular activities for the students and great teachers.

I'm a proud student of Highlands Intermediate.The school is awesome and the teachers are awesome.Yaaaaay!!

Highlands Intermediate is a very good school.This is my child's last yr.at the school and I have to say that the teachers are really good,from Band to all the other subjects,math,English,science,social studies etc.They are hardworking teachers.The science club teacher I think her name is Mrs Lin.correct me if I'm wrong,she's there at the school every single day including non school days,outstanding teacher.All the teachers are great including the principal.Glad that my child is going to this school.

I reported the reviewer dated June 28, 2013. Calling people names is not writing a review. The spelling was horrible and, in my opinion, the lack of punctuation shows this is not a student who cares about academics.

I am a current student at this school. :) I transfered for the first time in my life to become a 7th grader. In other words I came from Elementary to Intermediate. I was nervous at first but they proved that middle school isn't as bad as people say it is.The teachers are nice and they are concerned when someone ever gets bullied. But that barley ever happens. There are many electives to choose from and many after school clubs like robotics. The school structure may be old but it is still in good shape.

It's an awesome school to be in. I'm a student at this school and my teachers are very nice to me and they give me help when I need it. Highlands Intermediate school also has a variety of after school activities and clubs. I'm currently in the Jr. LEO club and I am the homeroom representative in my homeroom. There is plenty of electives to choose from for 8th and 7th grade. This school also has things that are fun for those who do good in school like going to bowling and ice skating field trips. Did I mention the Highlands Got Talent at this school? The winner gets to be in Brown Bags to Stardom. I love this school very much and hope that many others will too!

Its a great school. I am currently a student in HIS. Thererlots of activities and clubs: Math team, Sciene club, Robotics club, National Honors Society, Student government, etc. Being in these clubs, you can have chances to go on field trips for competition and tournaments. You can have a chance to participate in the Science Fair and National History day. The teachers are nice, they wont scold you for nothing; they are really kind. They have great electives: Band, Art, Cooking. They recently added Japanese a their language course so you can earn highschool credit when your in middle school. It has a big campus too! There is library, bandrooms, portables, etc. Youll have fun being in this school in your 7th and 8th grade years. It is a highly recommended school.

This school has an excellent education program in which students are split into teams so they have a sense of bonding. Teachers also help to make the school a safe learning environment by stopping all disruption that may arise from any high school student. Also, Highlands excels in doing well at competition that are held around the nation. I have enjoyed my time at Highlands and i would recommend the school to everyone I know.

I think Highlands is a great place to be and that it's a great place to be. I honestly wouldn't want be anywhere else. The activities are great and all the people there are nice.

Last modified Highlands Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.