Posted April 12, 2010
This school was an amazing school to attend. I learned so much both academically and spiritually. OLGC's atmosphere is very much like a family. The values and lessons I learned here have helped me both in high school and college.

Posted July 13, 2009
We are a military family and have felt so welcome by the students, staff, and faculty at OLGC. Not only have our children excelled academically, but also spiritually and socially. We are scheduled to leave soon, and OLGC School is one of the main reasons that I will be sad to leave Hawaii.

Posted April 27, 2009
I'm extremely happy with this school. They have taught my son so much, and plus they treat all the kids like if they were family members. My son has learned good moral, spiritual and social values, it reflects how good this school is.

Posted June 28, 2007
This school is the best. You become part of one big family and everyones there for you need someone to talk to or help you.

Our Lady Of Good Counsel School
1530 Hoolana Street, Pearl City, HI  96782
Last modified Our Lady Of Good Counsel School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Good Counsel School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top