Wahiaw, HI

Posted November 04, 2013
School is great. Two of my kids go there now and when my third is ready, then they will go as well. The school is positive and constructive. Very intelligent staff. Aloha~

Posted May 12, 2012
Trinity is an affordable, well established, structured, positive Christian school. All the teachers communicate to prepare your child for the next grade level academically. They have it together at this school! Worth every cent! We Love Trinity Crusaders! My child has been at Trinity for the past 2 years and will continue. EXCELLENT school!! My child has gained confidence and developed academically beyond expectation. This school is a hidden treasure ;)

Posted February 01, 2012
We love Trinity! Our 3 year-old is in P3 this year and we could not ask for a better environment! The skills and foundation is amazing. The staff is helpful and nurturing.

Posted February 04, 2011
i love this school! i've been here since preschool and im now in 8th grade. Not only am i surprised by how much the school has taught me over the years, but it has been so much fun! The may day there is definately the most fun part, along with spring fling and the sports.

Posted November 02, 2009
We are a military family with one student in 1st grade and one in 4th. We chose Trinity for its strong test scores, small class size, well-qualified faculty, and supportive social environment--and we're very pleased with our choice. Our kids are learning a lot and thriving socially. We recommend the school highly!

Posted April 23, 2009
We could not have asked for a better and more caring school for our children. Our daughter attended from PK3 through K before we moved. Amazing academic performance by the students and great spiritual foundation as well. Small classes and a very safe and friendly environment for students and parents.

Posted May 01, 2007
- a former student
I loved Trinity! Those were some of the best year of my life!!

Posted November 02, 2006
This school was an answer to our prayers. A small, safe environment where my children are achieving their best. Extra activities they offer: field trips- Marine Science Expedition, outdoor education camp, a trip to Camp Mokuleia (8th grade) and much more. Safety came first for us.

Posted November 01, 2006
I am thrilled to have my children attending this school. Small classes, well behaved children and teachers with compassion and understanding with the ability to help our children succeed! I would highly recommend this school. There are few good options in Wahiawa, this is one of the good ones!

Trinity Lutheran School & Pres
1611 California Avenue, Wahiaw, HI  96786
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School & Pres is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Trinity Lutheran School & Pres Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top