Abundant Life School 5

Posted September 12, 2014
We were very pleased with the eduction and care our son received at Abundant Life Preschool. He attended the four year-old class for the 2013-2014 school year with the Honu class and enjoyed each day spent. Do not be dejected by the outside of this facility and location in downtown Wahiawa; the school is carefully secure and inside the facilities are sufficient for the kid's daily curricular. Moreover, my child came home everyday with new work and pieces of knowledge that he had acquired, including the cementing of Christian concepts and values. Thanks to the Abundant Life faculty, especially the Honu teacher, for a wonderful year. My only regret is that we PCS'd and my son can no longer attend. I truly hope that one day AL will receive funding to obtain a facility that allows them their full vision. They exhibit quite a resourcefulness and have done a fantastic job with what they have. I wish them well.

Abundant Life School 5

Posted April 04, 2012
I love this school. My daughter is in the 4 year old class, she comes home and always shows me what she learned. I think it's so cute when she shows me the sign language she learned that day. The teachers are great, I feel that they take the time to answer any questions I have.

Abundant Life School 4

Posted November 24, 2010
This is a very small private school with an excellent student/teacher ratio. It's very positive and uplifting both academically,spiritually, and socially. Our daughter started 6th grade there this year, and my husband and I couldn't have chosen a better school. Her self esteem has really blossomed, and she is really benefitting from smaller class sizes. She often talks about how much she is learning, and really enjoys the class participation as well as a more challenging curriculum. Thanks Abundant Life!!

Abundant Life School 0

Posted April 21, 2009
A wonderful school with wholesome values I love sending my children here because I know that they are being taught the values I am trying to teach them at hope. I want to say thank you to all the teachers and Mrs. Judie.

Abundant Life School 0

Posted February 19, 2008
My daughter went to this school and was reading by the age of 5. I absolutely love this school and highly recommend it to everyone.

Abundant Life School