6-8 & Ungraded
Wahiawa, HI

Wahiawa Middle School 1

Posted November 18, 2013
I am a student that goes to this school. I have been bullied, stole from, harassed, picked on, put down, and when I told the counselor she didn't do ANYTHING!! I am in 7th grade. I have had so much drama and so low grades that I was almost gonna fail my grade. In elementary I have been all A's and B's (ME'S & MP'S). Some of the teachers are a bunch of bullies too!! The activities are sometimes good, but when I would try out for volleyball they wouldn't let me in because of my height and favoritism from the teachers. Ever since 6th grade I have had drama from other kids from different schools. Sure, sometimes I would say things back, but I know what I did wrong. Some other kids don't know how to admit that. In 6th grade for 1st quarter grades I got four A's and one C and an S. My 7th grade 1st quarter grades were four C's and two D's. You see the difference?? THIS IS FOR ALL PARENTS OUT THERE: I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOUR CHILD GOING TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT THEM TO GO THROUGH WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH. EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR KIDS IS PERFECT, IF YOU SEND THEM TO THIS SCHOOL THEY WON'T BE FOR LONG!! I would rate this school 1/5 stars. I'm sorry but this is just the way I feel.

Wahiawa Middle School 2

Posted July 13, 2013
Its really ashame that the children go to this school to learn actually can't. They have so much drama and the administration can't control it or even stop it. The head of the school is a joke. My child has been tormented, bullied, stole from, kicked while standing in line for lunch, slapped in the head by another student even with the adults their they did nothing. The more my child with wittnesses report it the admin the more they are ignored and they are questioned as being the perpatraitors. VP are only ones that listens, and try to help out in getting the drama to stop. The teachers turn their heads some seem to be afraid of the kids. Forget the principal. Being a parent trying to get answers forget that.. Wish I could send my children to another school that's not a public school. Born and raised in Wahiawa love it the wheather and its so country but Wahiawa middle school is not a 5 star school more like half a star if at all.

Wahiawa Middle School 3

Posted December 20, 2012
Most teachers work really hard at this school and care about the kids. It's what the state is doing to the teachers is what's the problem. Worth what they have to work with (drug parents, grandparents raising children, low economic community, etc), they are doing a fine job. Many military come and already have bad tastes in their mouths from talk around base. Teachers work hard at this school.

Wahiawa Middle School 4

Posted February 27, 2012
I am very pleased with the way the teachers hold my son accountable for missing assignments. It has been a challenge transitioning from Elementary school where evrything is taught by 1 teacher. At times my son has been overwhelmed by keeping up with turning in assignments for all classes on time. I really appreciate the phone calls from teachers when this happens. It helps me know what is going on and how I can support him better.

Posted March 12, 2010
I rate this school as excellent because i go here &nd we have many multi cultrual days.

Posted June 18, 2009

Wahiawa Middle School 3

Posted December 02, 2006

Wahiawa Middle School
275 Rose St, Wahiawa, HI  96786
Last modified Wahiawa Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wahiawa Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top