PK-5 & Ungraded
Wahiawa, HI

Posted April 11, 2011
Iliahi from my personal experience is one of the better schools that I know of. My son atends there and is involved with the Ukulele ensemble and recently returrned from a Waikiki Tour along with the Wahiawa Middle Shcool Jazz Band and they were fantastic!!. The staff puts their heart into the childrens development whether in core education and the arts. I would recommend if ever you move to Wahiawa and are in the neighbohood, have your sons or daughters attend Iliahi Elementary. You and your child will be in for a good expereince.

Posted January 07, 2011
good school, plenty homework for the kids... be prepared! Overall, excellent school for children. Probably one of the better ones in central oahu

Posted February 03, 2009
Iliah was a very great school for me! We had great Staff and Teachers! I wished that I would not left the school for middle school....

Iliahi Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2008
This school is not all that it is cracked up to be. The teachers are wonderful but the Principal has got to go. According to the state ranking system Iliahi used to be in the Top ten before this Principal came along. Every year that he has been there it has dropped significantly. They are now #100 out of 175 schools. Yes they are the best School in Wahiawa but that doesn't say much.

Posted September 26, 2007

Posted February 13, 2007
I have sent three children through Iliahi. It is a great school academically and also for overall character building. The teachers genuinely care about the children, they are hardworking and dedicated. Most teachers have been there for years! This is a testimony of their love for the school and community and above all, the children. Iliahi also has awesome parent support. This is the best school in Wahiawa.

Posted July 16, 2004
- a former student
As a proud alumni of Iliahi Elementary School, I know firsthand the benefit of being part of the smallest and best school in Wahiawa. I'm looking forward to enrolling my son in kindergarden next year.

Posted June 17, 2004
- a former student
I rate this school the best school in Wahiawa. It has great students and staff. I really like that school. I wish I did not have to leave to go to middle school.

Posted January 17, 2004
This is a great School, My son has really succeeded with this school. The teachers and staff don't just teach the child they really truly care for them and it shows.

Iliahi Elementary School
2035 California Ave, Wahiawa, HI  96786
Last modified Iliahi Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Iliahi Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top