PK-6 & Ungraded

Nanakuli Elementary School 1

Posted May 25, 2009

Nanakuli Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2008
Honestly I feel that every school is the 'best school' in the world. There is no words to describe the awesome dedication that the teachers & staff have for the children attending this school. (NES) This school is the 'bomb' when it comes to educating our children. There's no place on this small little island that you could find the most well skilled, dedicated, compassionate and if I might add under paid individuals for the services that they do for our children attending this school. Administration, Teachers & Staff does an 'awesome' job here at Nanakuli Elementary. For that the children in this community has a chance to get educated, set goals, dream big & shoot for the stars and know that nothing is impossible to achieve. Thanks to the people that encourages them to stay focus and makes things happen for them daily. Thanks, G. Lopes

Nanakuli Elementary School 4

Posted May 06, 2006
The students would be a lot more productive in the classroom if their parents were much more involved. I have heard so much complaints from parents about what they have to do for their child. It's as if their children aren't worth it. The kids have more potential than parents realize. And with their support, the children could be doing better in school. The school is doing a great job trying to get parents involved, however, the parental participation just isn't there.

Nanakuli Elementary School 3

Posted April 09, 2006
I think Nanakuli has the 'potential' to be a great school. I wish that the teacher-parent relationship were much closer. I have a hard time communicating with my childrens teachers because I don't get a response back and it seems as if I would not get their cooperation to push my children harder.

Nanakuli Elementary School 5

Posted May 04, 2005
- a former student
I think nanakuli elementary school is a very productive place to let your child go, they can make a lot of friends, and get a good elementary education. It's especially good if you live in Nanakuli, therefore you can travel a shorter distance, to drive your child to school.

Nanakuli Elementary School
89778 Haleakala Ave, Waianae, HI  96792
Last modified Nanakuli Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Nanakuli Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top