PK-6 & Ungraded
Waianae, HI

Maili Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2013
This school is fine for where it is and the population it tends to. My children are not Asian or Pacific Islander, but have had NO issues in the four years they have attended. They will be in fourth and fifth grades this fall, and other than moving to a different zone, I cannot see any reason to pull them out. They have enjoyed their teachers and classmates each year, and the youngest even go voted into the student council for the coming school year, so any past issues regardinig "non-local" kids seem to have gone away. My kids know prety much what I expect them to know for their ages, so the content of what is taught at Maili Elementary School is up to par.

Maili Elementary School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
Wow! this school that my children goo too they always coming home and telling me that they wish that they could stay at that school forever;

Maili Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2009

Maili Elementary School 2

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted March 12, 2009
I have had three of my children go to this school. I recive many letters and memo's for 'bullie' issues. 2 out of my 3 Has gone through great distress with this school. I'm finally done. I have removed my children to seek a much better educational experience.

Posted November 05, 2008

Posted September 15, 2008

Posted September 14, 2007

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted June 14, 2007
This school is great compare to what it was before, my kids go there and they learn so much! there reading program is great, and there is no high violence here. My child been here for going on 4 yrs. Now. This school is one of the best on this side!

Maili Elementary School
87360 Kulaaupuni St, Waianae, HI  96792
Last modified Maili Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maili Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top