Posted October 16, 2014
love that they implemented the Avid program into their system and love the staff who is always willing to help even if they have a lot on their plate. Overall Leihoku Elementary shows their compassion for the students, families, and staff. Outstanding leadership! Outstanding team players! Keep it up Leihoku you all are soaring like the Eagles!

Posted August 14, 2011
i love love love this school and the staff. i'm glad we live in this district.

Posted August 11, 2011
Thank you to Leihoku for its wonderful staff and teachers. It has been a blessing to have found such a caring and helpful school. I have two children that attend Leihoku Elem. Thanks again for all you have done for my family.

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted November 23, 2009

Posted April 07, 2009

Posted January 28, 2009
My son is a 1st grader and i love it at Leihoku. The teacher's make my child feel welcome and loving. Leihoku Rock'S

Leihoku Elementary School 4

Posted October 11, 2008

Posted August 25, 2008
This is my son's first year at Leihoku coming from a private school. It's only been about a month into the year and already I'm seeing so much progress in my son. He's being challenged in positive ways and it's exciting for him. To imagine we were paying thousands a year for a private school education that wasn't challenging him. I'm so glad we enrolled him here. The curriculum is oustanding and the teaching staff is wonderful and very welcoming. I know that my son is getting a good education here and the school itself is beautiful. They have a Kumon center here too that is so convenient for my son. For all you parents out there who want nothing more than a quality education and a positive learning experience for your children, this is the place to be. I know my son will succeed here. Great job, Leihoku!

Posted June 03, 2008
Leihoku not only has a great principal and staff but they also have HEART and a real feeling of OHANA!

Leihoku Elementary School
86285 Leihoku St, Waianae, HI  96792
Last modified Leihoku Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leihoku Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top