Posted May 10, 2012
Waianae's Best Kept Secret...as one parent put it. This is so true! We started our daughter at Maili Bible this year. She's in the 2nd grade. She was in a different private school on the Leeward coast for K-1st grade. We pulled her from her previous school because when she was actually given work it was way below her capabilities, but most of the time she didn't have any work. When she took her entrance exam for Maili Bible, it was an actual test (unlike what her previous school tested her on) similar to the SAT. Before entering her previous school her reading scores were well above avg (99 percentile) and math was avg. On Maili's entrance exam, she scored ONLY avg in reading & a little behind in math. Not only did her old school hold her back, it (to put it bluntly) "dumbed her down". The school year is coming to an end in a few weeks & she'll be 3rd gr next year. After a year at Maili Bible my daughter has excelled in every subject beyond my expectations. We just got her SAT scores & she scored above average in majority of the Clusters. Out of a total of 48 clusters, 35 were above avg & the rest were avg. Her grade equivalent scores range from 3rd gr level up to 10th gr level.

Posted September 13, 2011
My daughters second year here at Maili Bible. She has learned so much in kindergarten even taught me a few things. Extremely happy with her kindergarten teacher. She was very kind patient and loving to all students. This year brings new challenges for my child. My childs teacher is gracious and kind, wanting to work extra with her which is a blessing! I appreciate her. It shows that she truly cares for my child and i am comfortable and happy that my child is learning the Bible. God willing she will attend until she graduate. Thank you teachers. You appreciated!

Maili Bible School 0

Posted November 04, 2009
I am extremely pleased with the education that my son is getting at Maili Bible School. It is a very small Christian school with excellent academics and daily Bible teachings. My son has a lot of individual attention from his teacher since there are only 10 students in his kindergarten class. The A Beka curriculum that they use is wonderful and I am very pleased with my child s progress!

Posted April 29, 2008

Posted February 02, 2005

Posted January 09, 2005
My children have attended Maili Bible for the past 3 years. This small but very awesome school is filled with a staff that will show and teach your child about the love of GOD. This school is like one Big Ohana.

Maili Bible School