Ka Waihona O Ka Na`auao Charter School 5

Posted January 25, 2012
As a parent and community member I can conquer that there have been changes made that have proved to boost morale and excitement amongst the students. I have recently had a problem with my child being bullied at the school. Immediate action was taken and the situation was handled appropriately. I know that my child as well as all other students at Ka Waihona are being treated fairly and respected. There has been immense improvement in my childs academic skills and I have seen a positive change in my childs confidence and self esteem. This could not be done without the teamwork of the ENTIRE staff. Ka Waihona o ka Na'auao PCS is a great choice!

Ka Waihona O Ka Na`auao Charter School 1

Posted December 23, 2010
This school needs new administration. I don't have anything personal against the Principal, but he lacks professionalism. Although some teachers really have a heart for teaching, there are a few that are BULLIES and treat the students and their colleagues with disrespect. Despite parental complaints, it seems that those self righteous few are continuously ALLOWED to behave in such a UNPROFESSIONAL manner. Everything that glitters isn't gold!

Ka Waihona O Ka Na`auao Charter School 5

Posted January 17, 2010

Ka Waihona O Ka Na`auao Charter School
85-1429 Wai`anae Valley Road, Waianae, HI  96792
Last modified Ka Waihona O Ka Na`auao Charter School is a Private school that serves grades K-3
Ka Waihona O Ka Na`auao Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top