Posted May 31, 2010
Waimanalo Elementary is a great school. My son goes to this school. So far the teachers that he had since attending Waimanalo are great. Alot of 1 on 1 tutoring. They really care about their students. Keep up the awesome job.

Posted May 11, 2010
I love working at Waimanalo Elementary and Intermediate School because everyone works together to create a safe, fun, engaging learning environment. The Principal and Leadership team are steering us in a positive direction by making data driven decisions to reach Hawaii standards based benchmark goals. Teachers are highly qualified, very caring and are using benchmark data to drive instruction. Students come prepared to learn and get the opportunities to contribute to the school culture through our new Avid program, Poetry Night, Kamahamaha Science and Literacy Classes, Career Day, Read Aloud Night, Math Night, Ho`ike and many special programs and events that reflect the amazing diversity of our community. Next year we are partnering with RAP (Read Aloud Program) and are planning a pre K-8 Science Fair! Overall, this is a wonderful place to come to school and work everyday.

Posted April 26, 2010
Everyone connected with the school participates in assisting our kids - parents, teachers, volunteers and concerned community members. Due to 'furlough fridays' our kids have missed needed school days because our leaders couldn't think of any other way to balance the state budget!

Posted October 29, 2009

Posted October 03, 2009
Waimanalo is an awesome school! Waimanalo has great teachers, prinipal, vice prinipal and wonderful students

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted January 05, 2008
waimanalo is a great school, one of the best in the country. There are great kids and staff

Waimanalo Elementary & Intermediate School 4

Posted October 10, 2007
Waimanalo has provided all three of my children with quality teachers who have encouraged and challenged them to succeed but they have been caring too. As a parent, I find the teachers have always been approachable and any time that I have had questions or concerns about my children and their progress, they have made the time to meet with me. There is a wide range of ethnic groups that comprise Waimanalo which adds a richness to the school's character. Students are able to interact and share with each other their ethnicities which is so valuable especially if we are to become global citizens. All of the staff from the principal to the custodians are always helpful and welcoming to me as a parent. Finally, they have an awesome reading program, 'Success for All'which has helped my children to excel and enjoy reading and that's a plus in today's hightech world.

Waimanalo Elementary & Intermediate School
411330 Kalanianaole Hwy, Waimanalo, HI  96795
Last modified Waimanalo Elementary & Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waimanalo Elementary & Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top