Waimea, HI

Posted November 19, 2014
My eldest has been at this school since 1st grade, and is now in 3rd. My youngest will be starting Kindergarten next year. I cannot imagine a better school for my kids! The teachers are excellent and dedicated in providing the best learning environment and opportunities. They are also loving, and skilled in training kids to develop social and communication skills. The curriculum is project-oriented, kids are so focused on achieving these fun projects that they seamlessly read, research, write, count and present to others... with joy and without realizing it is actually hard work! I love this school.

Posted November 14, 2014
A wonderful "Family Feel" school that allows each student to be special and express their own talents and individuality. There's NO bullying here-everyone watches out for and supports the other! My children couldn't have felt more welcomed and accepted when they started this year. This is a school whose teachers/staff all have one common goal- making your kids better, smarter, more prepared, good people! The course offerings are amazing and many: theatre, Hawaiian Studies, bridge building , dance, chorus, technology, gardening, Art, along with all general courses and many more. Great facility, great staff, great experience! My children will never forget the feeling of this Ohana. We couldn't have made a better choice for our big Island School!!!!

Posted April 25, 2012
Individual attention and while there are standards, children also allowed to progress at their own pace and pursue their individual interests. My daughter loves school and the after school program. The art, music, language and science teaching in the elementary school are wonderful.

Posted February 26, 2011
My daughters have attended the elementary school since kindergarten and they love it. The teachers are exceptional, the staff and administration is supportive and approachable and the campus is darling. The curriculum has been challenging but not too much so, and the enrichment programs including field trips are wonderful. Overall I give the school the highest recommendation.

Parker School 4

Posted October 31, 2008
Parker School has a small family-like atmosphere within a high quality academic curriculum. My college bound son, who is currently in 11th grade, has been at Parker since 6th grade. He has thrived in a safe social context and appropriate academic challenges. The faculty and staff are supportive and available and provide array of rich experiences.

Posted March 14, 2008

Posted September 25, 2004
Parker School is the best school my daughter has ever been to. She has straight A's thanks to her wonderful teachers. Math used to be her worst subject, but now it's one of her best because her teacher Mrs. Sturges (the headmaster's wife)has helped her to the greastest of limits. My daughter's in 6th grade and is at the bottom of the pile. Usually, the youngest ones are the most picked on. Well, in conclusion, Parker School is definetly my first pick.

Parker School