PK-6 & Ungraded
Waipahu, HI

Honowai Elementary School 2

Posted February 05, 2014
Overall there's not much other than after school tutoring to help my child. My child has a difficult time focusing and says the academics are boring. However, my child enjoys the class it's just that my child gets distracted easily.

Posted November 13, 2010
The Best School with balanced activities. They are able to balance the activities, student's have a play time after learning. Excellent teachers! Strong principal leadership! Challenging academic program!

Posted June 02, 2009

Posted July 14, 2008
honowai elementary school is awesome i am going to be graduating after the year has ending i love how the teachers teach us and how they discipline us students.

Posted July 05, 2008

Posted June 25, 2008
Honowai Is The Best School Ever.They Have The Best Teachers.The Best Activitys and Everything Else!!Honowai is Also Very Academic the Kids There Are Very Smart too.I Am Tevita Apina A Graduate of 2008.Ill Always Cherish all the Memories.That Is Way I Rate Honowai School As Excellent!

Honowai Elementary School
94600 Honowai St, Waipahu, HI  96797
Last modified Honowai Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Honowai Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top