PK-6 & Ungraded
Waipahu, HI

August Ahrens Elementary School 1

Posted January 15, 2014
(Part 2) This school doesn't have an interaction system that is really great. My mom is disappointed as well. I really wouldn't go through any trouble of applying. The admin are nice, yeah, but they aren't as professional. I pity my school because it's a public school and no one really gives two sh*ts about anything. So teachers should start taking notice on the "ditchers". These are usually the "popular group" because why? They think they're better than everyone! That's why! I want to seriously leave back to my old school this school gives me more problems. It adds up everyday. I'm bullied, yes, and my teachers seem lay back and cool. The only class I really enjoy is probably SFA. It's reading. Library isn't even a subject anymore. Like I said, I pity this school. I really don't like this school and a few of my piers apparently like to stare at every f*cking thing I do. People tease admin, for their voices or accents. Ill be totally honest; I've made fun of teachers but I don't start bullying them. One of my teachers FELL ASLEEP. He stopped though. This is true. I'm a 6th grader and my music teacher threatened to take away banquet and graduation privileges

Posted August 06, 2013
August Ahrens is... A GREAT SCHOOL! I'm very pleased with the school. :)I think it's amazing!

Posted March 03, 2012
This is to confirm my email address on the review that was just submitted. What I really need is information on the genealogy of August Ahrens.

August Ahrens Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2010
I would like more informationa and requirements for me to enroll my child in kindergarten

Posted July 19, 2008
Greatest Elementary School! Smart choice to attend because they've been around the longest and understand how to teach a child both academically and respectively.

August Ahrens Elementary School 0

Posted January 12, 2008
I would not send my children to this school at all. I found the administration to be very unprofessional. There seems to be a lack of communication going on. Not just between the principal and vice-principals, but with everyone else too.

Posted September 09, 2003
what this school has most is 'ohana' . Teachers, parents as well as students all form a 'family' environment. i've had 4 of my children attend this school.. the oldest who is now 17 and in high school as been a straight A student since then and my other children are doing extremely well. i highly recommend this school to all that care about their kids and are concerned about the care, love and attention that the faculty has to offer their children.

August Ahrens Elementary School
941170 Waipahu St, Waipahu, HI  96797
Last modified August Ahrens Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
August Ahrens Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top