Bad
Good

Hoo brahhhh.. ahha jk. Waipahu high school, Land of the Marauders. The Conquerers of the Sea. The rough and tough school. Despite all the negative reviews and stories about this school, i for one is proud to be a Marauder. A junior right now upcoming senior, c/o 2k16! This school may not be as pretty as other schools or financially successful as other schools, but Waipahu is the school none like any other! The students are welcoming to upcoming marauders and each other, teachers here actually take the time to listen to our sob stories or or help us throughout the year so that NOBODY fails. Our school may not have the best football team, but we got the best supporters. Bleedin Blue n Gold till the Casket Drops! #Fleek

I'm a sophomore at this school and you don't know how happy I am to be a Marauder. The teachers at this school actually care about your well being and do all they can to help you. Our principal is an amazing principal who cares a lot about his students. I absolutely love football season and I always look forward to Arthur's Awards... HYPED UP! I'm taking AP classes next year, and I hear great things about them. This school has great clubs with many great opportunities and I just love it here. It is definitely about the effort that you put in, and Waipahu, no matter how "ghetto" people say it is, is a great school. I'm definitely proud to be a Marauder, and I'm staying a Marauder for the rest of my high school life :) and like one of the reviews said down there "Love this school brah..Itz da`best. "

I'm a sophomore here at Waipahu High School and I just have to say how happy I am here. I'm in the band and on the track and field team and its been awesome~! Our principal is very involved and so are the staff. We have 'Arthur Awards' or challenges between classes for school spirit every year on our homecoming day that I look forward to every year. The teachers care about us and are involved in our work and many after-school tutoring or help is provided. It's all about the effort YOU put in. There's also a lot of clubs and sports to get involved in! It's a great school.

They have excellent club and organizations including the Waipahu High School Ballroom Dance Club which is open to everyone in and out of school. It is also run and instructed by there very own students and have been in numerous news reports such as KHNL, KGBM, Cane Tassel, Star Bulletin, Dance West Oahu, and the Advertiser.

Love this school brah..Itz da`best.

Last modified Waipahu High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.