Waipahu High School 4

Posted March 18, 2013
I'm a sophomore at this school and you don't know how happy I am to be a Marauder. The teachers at this school actually care about your well being and do all they can to help you. Our principal is an amazing principal who cares a lot about his students. I absolutely love football season and I always look forward to Arthur's Awards... HYPED UP! I'm taking AP classes next year, and I hear great things about them. This school has great clubs with many great opportunities and I just love it here. It is definitely about the effort that you put in, and Waipahu, no matter how "ghetto" people say it is, is a great school. I'm definitely proud to be a Marauder, and I'm staying a Marauder for the rest of my high school life :) and like one of the reviews said down there "Love this school brah..Itz da`best. "

Waipahu High School 4

Posted November 16, 2011
I'm a sophomore here at Waipahu High School and I just have to say how happy I am here. I'm in the band and on the track and field team and its been awesome~! Our principal is very involved and so are the staff. We have 'Arthur Awards' or challenges between classes for school spirit every year on our homecoming day that I look forward to every year. The teachers care about us and are involved in our work and many after-school tutoring or help is provided. It's all about the effort YOU put in. There's also a lot of clubs and sports to get involved in! It's a great school.

Posted November 10, 2009

Posted July 19, 2008
They have excellent club and organizations including the Waipahu High School Ballroom Dance Club which is open to everyone in and out of school. It is also run and instructed by there very own students and have been in numerous news reports such as KHNL, KGBM, Cane Tassel, Star Bulletin, Dance West Oahu, and the Advertiser.

Posted April 02, 2008

Posted December 04, 2007
Love this school brah..Itz da`best.

Posted October 30, 2005

Waipahu High School 3

Posted October 11, 2004

Waipahu High School
941211 Farrington Hwy, Waipahu, HI  96797
Last modified Waipahu High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waipahu High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.