K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Ours son"s past school year at Lanakila Baptist School was an awesome learning experience for him! First of all, he accepted Jesus Christ into his life, and secondly, he achieved a positive turn around academically. The main reason for his academic success was his very patient, polite and caring teacher. His teacher nurtured him and he achieved the success he never though he could have. With that positive attitude, and studying hard, he improved his grades.

I am very pleased with LBES. I absolutely love the Ohana atmosphere of this school. The love for Christ that is displayed everyday by the faculty and staff reminds me that my children are in safe loving environment. The academic program is also excellent. My child is such a strong reader and advanced for his grade level. The teachers here challenge them and my child comes daily telling me of the great things he learns and does. Thank you LBES for making my child's elementary years fun and enjoyable.

We were looking for a safe, structured, family-oriented school that focused on academics with a strong and diverse curriculum as well as one that would help us incorporate Christianity into our son's life. A school with academic excellence that would also strengthen his morals, values and character. We've found it here at LBES. We feared there would be such a big adjustment from his preschool, with 4 times as many students. But he quickly adapted and looks forward to school everyday. When asked how he likes his new school, his reply, "I love my new school! Can I stay at Lanakila til college?" What more can we ask for? He's happy, thriving and amazing us everyday with all that he is learning not just core subjects but Art, Music, Computer & Japanese in Kindergarten! We love the personal attention he gets with the small class size and the special relationship we've already formed with other parents and his Teacher and Principal. They genuinely care about each and every student.

We chose this school over several larger and more expensive schools mainly because of its small class sizes, fabulous curriculum and teachers. The building itself is old but well cared for and clean. We love that all teachers take the time to personally know both parents and children names even if they are not teaching that child. The love and genuine care for your child's education is abundantly clear from day one. I have had both my boys at Lanakila since Kindergarten and we are very pleased as they both have tested EXCEPTIONALLY well on SATS. They introduce this at Kidnergarten so your child is well prepared for testing on a national level from a young age. I have recommended this school to many friends and they too are happy with the academics and care this school supplies. For a small school they sure do offer alot of after school activiites such as Basketball, Piano, Computer and Tempo Karate, along with great after school care..... Way to go Lanakila Warriors!

This is my son's second year at Lanakila Baptist. He started in Kindergarten. It is a small Christian School, which we like. I would have to say that my son is thriving in his studies. I feel the teacher-to-student ratio helps a great deal. He loves going to school and gets very excited with the subjects being taught. He comes home excited to share with us about his day in school; and assignments to be completed. The staffs are very caring. The parents are also very friendly. If you are looking for a small Christian School with caring staffs, where your child will thrive. This school is a perfect fit.

This a sweet and loving school. The principle and staff love each child and make it their mission to help each child get a great education. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified Lanakila Baptist Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-6