Home > High School > High School Community

If a school is out of district can my child go?


JCx3B4 January 26, 2011

If there is a better school out of district, is there any way my child can still go to it?

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


MagnetMom January 27, 2011

In some cases, yes. You'll require an inter-district permit and permission from your current district and the district you're trying to attend.

Check the website of both districts to find out what you need to do, and what deadlines to be aware of.

In some cases, the new district charges you the property taxes equivalent to the taxes paid by the families in the same district. In others, they don't charge.

Good luck!

Search Community