Home > High School > High School Community

How do I register my 12th grader into Ridgeway High school, she just moved from florida over the summer?


jennifer1974 July 23, 2012

I need to to know how to register my 12th grader into Ridgeway High School, since she was only visiting for thje summer, and does not want to go back to FLORIDA????

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


MagnetMom July 24, 2012

Hi jennifer1974,

Typically, to register for a school, you'll need her birth certificate, immunization record, and proof of residence (usually a utility bill or lease agreement). Also if she has a copy of her report cards, or you can get a copy of her transcripts, that will be very helpful.

Contact the school and find out if they are giving appointments, or have specific times for enrollment.

Search Community