Home > High School > High School Community

New to California


llacy41 August 1, 2012

We have moved from Indianapolis, IN to Victorville with family. I'm having the hardest time finding a facility where he can get a physical to play sports at Serrano. Could help me with this? The urgent care centers here do not do physicals as we are used to walking into these types of clinics and being able to receive this service. Lost, someone please advise.

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


MagnetMom August 2, 2012

Hi llacy41,

Contact the school and ask where they suggest. You might have to make a bit of a drive, but it is common in SoCal to go into an urgent care--typically very close to the high school or college. High schools can have physicals on campus too.

Good luck!

Search Community