Home > High School > High School Community



polahanna August 14, 2012

i'am from cairo eypt and i'am in high school and i'am in the american diplome and i want to continu my high school at amrieca new jersy

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


MagnetMom August 14, 2012

Hi polahanna,

You might want to work with an exchange program in Cairo. They will provide you with the forms and everything you'll need to get placed with a family here. Another option is if you have family in New Jersey you'll be able to move in with them for a year. If you want to look at private schools, some do have dormitories, but they can prove costly.

Good luck!


polahanna August 15, 2012

hi MagnetMom

thank you for ansering but i can't move with my familly beacouse of visas's problme just i need to complete stedies for two years alone and i need to know what is the forms and papers they need

Search Community