Home > High School > High School Community



agyemang14 January 5, 2013

i just moved from Ghana to the United States.I am applying for an admission.Is there any test for me to take before I am admitted

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


MagnetMom January 6, 2013

Hi agyemang14,

It's not clear from your question: Are you moving to the US with your family? Public schools will accept you when you move into their district. So when your family moves to a neighborhood, there will be a school zoned for you. It will be free.

If you are looking to find a boarding school and move here alone, each school has different requirements and you'll want to talk to the school about how to get your green card to be here legally. The school will help with that. But boarding schools are costly.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Search Community