Home > High School > High School Community

help for study from Brazil


tegeda May 27, 2013

Hi, I live in Brazil and I want some help to undestand if my son (16)could study in Port Saint Lucie at high school. My brother in law lives in this city. thank you.

Post a reply
Facebook  Digg 


Sort by:  Oldest first |  Newest first 


MagnetMom June 3, 2013

Hi tegeda, and welcome to GreatSchools Parent Community.

If you move in with your brother in law, you'd be eligible for public schools, which are free to attend. There would be no entrance exams, as public schools are open to all who live within their boundaries.

Now if you're hoping to send him to a private school, you'll need to find the requirements for each school. Private schools will help you with the visas and other paperwork to make him eligible to move to the U.S. for school.

Good luck, and let us know what happens.

Search Community