Ammon, ID

Mountain Valley Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2013
I have had children at this school since it opened three years ago. My son had one teacher that he really struggled with, but our experience with all of the other teachers has been wonderful. The STEM program is amazing. My children have number sense. They don't just memorize algorithms after going to Mountain Valley. I am a teacher at another school, but decided to keep my kids at Mountain Valley instead of taking them with me because I am so impressed with the curriculum and the staff.

Mountain Valley Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2013
I have been very happy with Mountain Valley Elementary. The teachers are fantastic and parent involvement is high. The STEM focus (science, technology, engineering, and math) is great for my boys. Some teachers put a greater emphasis on those areas than others, but so far I have been impressed by all of their efforts. The principal and other staff are very friendly and helpful. Nothing but good things to say about this school after being there for 3 years.

Mountain Valley Elementary School
2601 Princess Dr, Ammon, ID  83406
Last modified Mountain Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mountain Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top