Bad
Good

Posted March 15, 2012
The staff ~ especially the teachers, principal and secretary are the best I have seen in a very long time. We moved to the area at the beginning of the year and have enjoyed how attentive and professional the school staff are!!

Posted May 19, 2010
A small, close-knit school that takes care of all its kids.

Posted May 19, 2010
Ashton Elementary places the children with emphasis on their safety and education as top priority. The teachers truly desire the best and go the extra mile for 'their' children. We in the Ashton community are fortunate and blessed to have our amazing school.

Posted May 19, 2010
The teachers at Ashton Elementary School are truly wonderful. They put so much time, energy and effort into the children.

Posted May 16, 2010
It is a small school but has great teachers and my grandchildren attend it. I want the best for them.

Posted May 16, 2010
Ashton Elementary has a wonderful staff that genuinely cares about each other and keeps the students as their NUMBER ONE priority!! Ashton Elementary may be a small school, but it's a great school!

Posted May 15, 2010
My children went to Ashton Elementary, my grandchildren also go to Ashton Elementary. I love the teachers there, they always have a smile for you when you visit. Our children are the luckiest kids on earth. Thank you ,Ashton Elementary, for a wonderful education experience!

Posted May 15, 2010
I attended school in Ashton as a child. I remember teachers who cared, friendships I continue to have today and a community who stands behind their children. Now I have a 3rd grader in that same school. Once again I have found truly dedicated teachers and staff, ones who go the extra mile. We are a small school but we are a wonderful school!

Posted May 14, 2010
Ashton Elementary is a wonderful school with a warm, caring environment. It is the perfect place for a child to begin his/her education.

Posted May 14, 2010
I attended Ashton Elementary & so will my children. I love the small town love all of the teachers give to each student!

168 South 1st St, Ashton, ID  83420
Last modified Ashton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.