Bad
Good

The staff ~ especially the teachers, principal and secretary are the best I have seen in a very long time. We moved to the area at the beginning of the year and have enjoyed how attentive and professional the school staff are!!

A small, close-knit school that takes care of all its kids.

Ashton Elementary places the children with emphasis on their safety and education as top priority. The teachers truly desire the best and go the extra mile for 'their' children. We in the Ashton community are fortunate and blessed to have our amazing school.

The teachers at Ashton Elementary School are truly wonderful. They put so much time, energy and effort into the children.

It is a small school but has great teachers and my grandchildren attend it. I want the best for them.

Ashton Elementary has a wonderful staff that genuinely cares about each other and keeps the students as their NUMBER ONE priority!! Ashton Elementary may be a small school, but it's a great school!

My children went to Ashton Elementary, my grandchildren also go to Ashton Elementary. I love the teachers there, they always have a smile for you when you visit. Our children are the luckiest kids on earth. Thank you ,Ashton Elementary, for a wonderful education experience!

I attended school in Ashton as a child. I remember teachers who cared, friendships I continue to have today and a community who stands behind their children. Now I have a 3rd grader in that same school. Once again I have found truly dedicated teachers and staff, ones who go the extra mile. We are a small school but we are a wonderful school!

Ashton Elementary is a wonderful school with a warm, caring environment. It is the perfect place for a child to begin his/her education.

I attended Ashton Elementary & so will my children. I love the small town love all of the teachers give to each student!

Last modified Ashton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.