Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 19, 2015
Had great experiences with the teachers we've had (Mrs. Peterson, Mrs. Neeser, and Mrs. McRae)

Donald D. Stalker Elementary School 2

Posted November 18, 2015
This school has given so much hassle and heartache. My daughter's dad has fought and fought with them to send him info about our daughter. They always said they will, or they don't now why he hasn't received his information. They also failed to keep my daughter from being sexually harassed. It started with no one ever reporting these incidences to any authoritative figures, my daughter had to report to me rather than a teacher/principal. I had to go to the extent of filing a Formal Complaint to the district which also goes to the State of Idaho Ed Dept. I never felt they truly cared to keep my daughter safe from this kid, and I had to be the one to fight for her safety and well being. Loved the academics, but not the way they actually care for the students as individuals.

Donald D. Stalker Elementary School 3

Posted February 13, 2011
This school was named after my grandfather, who was a life long teacher. He never taught at this school or served as principal, but had lived in Blackfoot most of his adult life. His upbringing in a log house with a dirt floor made him a true Idaho pioneer. Dave Stalker, Bend, Oregon

Posted October 11, 2010

Posted January 09, 2009
I love my childs teacher and she works really hard with what she has. But I would take my daughter out of this school as soon as I can get her in another school. I am tiried of my daughter being bullied all day long and the school does nothing about it after 4 times of this happening

991 West Center St, Blackfoot, ID  83221
Last modified Donald D. Stalker Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK, 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.