Bad
Good

It is a small school that allows all students to reach their full potential if they are willing and wanting to work hard.

Develops character: Agree

This school holds its student accountable to themselves, the school, and their peers. Accountability is important in the development of honesty and integrity which sometimes lacks in our society.

I graduated from this school over a decade ago and continue to have family that live in the area. I'm confused by the score. I know that there are many former classmates that have continued to receive graduate degrees from top universities and are professionals in areas such as Medicine, Law, Dentistry, Engineering. Whether all of them give credit to this school I don't know but with a BS, MS, and doctorate I am grateful for my time at SRHS. I also credit the quality of people in the area; I've lived many places since and still feel Moreland and surrounding communities have a great concentration of people with great character. I wouldn't hesitate about letting my children attend this school.

i graduated from this school and we might not have had alot of discipline but we all had each others backs and would help anyone out of anything. the school might be run down but i wouldnt have chosen to go to school anywhere else. my kids will go to this school.

The school is okay, everyone knows everyone, and they all grew up together. Most the teachers are pretty great, but students need more discipline. They have a problem with cell phones in the class rooms, and students not listening. They have a lot of school pride though I can tell you that. The school over all is a nice school, and a pretty good environment. I would choose this school for my kids if I lived near it.

it ok kinda of a older looking school wasnt taken care of before but now is being slowly remodled ok classes could have more and needs a better progam.

I really like going to school here because it is not to large, but also not to small. The students have a lot of school pride, and so it is fun.

Last modified Snake River High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.