Public charter
Blackfoot, ID

Blackfoot Community Learning 0

Posted August 27, 2009
BCCLC is a great school! I am so glad we have our children here to receive the individual attention. A lot of kids with special needs come to this school because of it's great reputation, so take that into consideration when looking at the test scores.

Posted December 20, 2008
BCCLC was the best choice I ever made for my kids. The teachers & administration are excellent. Parental involvement is encouraged.

Posted August 13, 2008
As a parent, I am delighted with the quality education my 2nd grader and 6th grader received. The smaller size of the school provides for a caring family environment where students are celebrated for their strengths and held accountable for poor decisions; where the gifted are challenged and those needing additional help are nurtured. This is a school where the teachers and administration are creative and enthusiastic and parent involvement is truly welcome. I look forward to my youngest son starting Kindergarten there!

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted November 07, 2007

Blackfoot Community Learning
2801 Hunters Loop, Blackfoot, ID  83221
Last modified Blackfoot Community Learning is a Charter school that serves grades K-6
Blackfoot Community Learning Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top