Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My 3rd graders teacher is very rude to the students she gets very upset and easily irrirated with the students.she makes the students feel very uncomfortable to the point they are scared to ask questions. Dont bother talking with the principal she skates around the parents concern.she always sticks up for the teachers and makes parent's feel worthless. Also there is a lady at the front desk who is very rude to the kids. I wittnessed her yelling at a couple of kids because they forgot their notes from the dr because they were ill she couldnt even wait for the parents to come in for they had to park their car. It really stinks that we cant choose what school we can put our children in.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

They dont have time to correct the child thats picking on another child..my child has came home numorius times with marks called the school they tell u they dont have time

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

They tend to send them to a the quite room because they dont want that student in their class

Effective school leaders: Disagree

They tend to teach the students who are a different minority

Develops character: Disagree

No respect for parents input on their childrens education

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

They are unkind to students ..the refuse to help them

Great school and exceptional special education services. Great job! My daughter is on a IEP and she is thriving and improving awesome staff.

My child's kindergarten teacher and all of the duties are nice. There are 25 kids to one teacher in my child's class, so things do(understandably) get missed from time to time. The front office staff, however, are not very nice. Every time I've had a question or concern, they've been rude. Brushing me aside as quickly as possible. It makes me feel defensive and I try my best to avoid them. The school seems to be lacking in structure, communication, and accountability. The location is convenient and the building and grounds are nice. The principle is nice and seems driven to bring the school's ratings up.

Desert Sage is AWESOME! The entire staff, from the teachers to the office, are exceptional! It is obvious they truly care about my daughter and her education. LOVE this school.

DSE is a wonderful school. They have programs in place to meet the needs of all types of students. The staff works hard to be a team that puts the needs of the students first. I have three students at DSE and they have all made incredible gain and established a strong foundation in their core areas of study. I would happily send my children to DSE again!

Last modified Desert Sage Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.