Overland Montessori
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 29, 2015
My 6 year old daughter is graduating from Overland Montessori and has been going here for 2 1/2 years. I can't say enough about this school, the Director and staff. My daughter has gained so much knowledge and a passion for learning. She loves helping the teachers and younger students. I know that having her attend Overland Montessori has created a fantastic foundation for her upcoming years in the public school system. Each of the staff members has an open communication with parents and we have always been free to call or stop by anytime. The teacher/student ratio is great and I know my daughter received a lot of 1:1 time from the teachers which is invaluable...she is reading at a 3rd grade level and is unstoppable! Many thanks to Overland Montessori for a fantastic program!

Overland Montessori 5

Posted May 29, 2015

Overland Montessori 5

Posted May 19, 2015
I have an older son who attended Overland, and a daughter who currently attends. We've been at the school for about 4 years in total. I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. I am blown away by how quickly my kids learn here. They both started reading at 4 years old, and they learn the foundation for multiplication before they leave kindergarten. The depth and breath of curriculum also includes other broad topics. The teachers are kind and yet have an amazing ability to orchestrate the day for all the kids. When you enter this school and students are doing work time, it is calm and organized and everyone is on-task. Also, since my older son has gone on to public school, starting in 1st grade, I have noticed that he is doing things now that he had already done at Overland. The quality is absolutely outstanding and if I could, I would keep both my kids there through high school graduation (sadly, they only go through Kindergarten.)

Overland Montessori