Bad
Good

Posted July 29, 2014
Anyone who sees this post that is thinking about joining the Isucceed family...DO IT!! Isucceed Virtual High School was the best decision I ever made! The teachers cared about me and I graduated with a bigger smile on my face than my friends who went to school at Capital or Rocky Mountain, or Timberline (no disrespect for them though) All I'm saying is ISVHS is the best opportunity for school that anyone could take in Idaho! Because of them I was able to have a job as well as go to school and now I am a successfully graduated young woman! I am truly proud to say that I am part of the ISVHS graduate family!!!

iSucceed Virtual High School 2

Posted July 28, 2014
I am very dispointed in this school. They were a good school. They had there stuff together but now very unprofessional. They don't know how to return calls or answer email. Sometimes take up to a week if not you have to call them to get there attention. You become behind if you do not know what to do with your class. Lately have been rude too when you do get a hold of them . They make it seem like an unconvinced. This school could use some more work . There are other stuff too.

Posted August 02, 2013
I love iSucceed Virtual High School because the classes are online. I'm a full time mom and going to school online is great! All of the teachers are very friendly and helpful. I love how you can go to class on your own time and do the course work at your own pace, along with the live sessions that give you extra help on homework.

iSucceed Virtual High School 1

Posted May 21, 2013
I am very disappointed in this school. It is impossible to get anyone in the office to answer the phone, or return phone calls. The teachers are very good, it is just the school itself that is lacking. Some teachers take up to a week to return my student's emails.

Posted March 26, 2013
I like the extra time and attention from teachers that iSucceed provides. It has been really helpful. You can tell they care about their students. It has been way better for my family than regular public high school ever was.

iSucceed Virtual High School
6148 North Discovery Way, Boise, ID  83713
Last modified iSucceed Virtual High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.