Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Very disappointed in how Grace Jordan deals with kids that are performing above grade level. We moved from a small town thinking the schools here would offer more. I'm so disappointed. After many conversations (some at the district level) and much advocating, on my part, I figured out the best solution for my child, ON MY OWN. This school is fine if you're looking for a basic education. If your child needs more look elsewhere.

Love Grace Jordan. My son is currently in third grade here, has attended since kindergarten and have had absolutely fantastic teachers every single year. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful, the principal is helpful and sends emails to parents about once a week. Awesome school

This a really good school with so much great going on. My children have been attending this school for 2 years and their teachers have been amazing - innovative, thoughtful, big picture, whole child professionals. The principal is a source for positive change. My children feel safe, cared for and educated. I look forward to 4 more years of growth at Grace Jordan.

My oldest is now in first grade and having him start school was nerve racking enough but everyone from the teachers to the volunteers are so kind and welcoming. I feel more than confident Grace Jordan Elementary provides a safe learning environment and provides structured learning for my boy. The teachers make learning fun and when my son began having issues reading, they addressed the issue by providing tutoring for two months as well as a summer school scholarship for him to keep up the great effort he's been putting in all year. I'm a proud parent orf a Grace Jordan Jaguar!!

It is my child's first year at Grace Jordan. So far impressed. They offer so much. Breakfast in the classroom when they start the morning! Never had that before. An awesome community center to hang out with friends after school with trained counselors and great staff. The school had a garden the kids work in it. His teacher is awesome!!! Principal very caring, top notch music program. Top counselor of the year for the whole state works with the kids. Bullying is stopped before it really gets started. My son loves school. The teacher does team building challenges on Friday like a minute to win it. The new lady at the desk is do nice and the nurse and PE teacher, and librarian are really compassionate and good with kids. My son is doing science experiments and comes home and brags about what he learned and how awesome his school is. So far a great experience. They are organized and have lots of volunteer opportunities for parents.

I really love my sons teacher. However, The front office staff are rude and terrible at communicating. This school does not have a policy in place for injured children. My son came home with really back scrapes on his knees and elbows. I did not receive a single note or phone call regarding what happened. When I contacted to school the front office woman made it seem like it was unimportant and stupid to want an explanation. She didn't even know who took care of the problem because they do not have a procedure set into place. I will not be bringng my son back next year. I feel like the school makes too many mistakes.

This school is amazing! I interned here my senior year and they made me feel right at home. This school has a wide variety of students and they treat everyone equal.

My son has attended Grace Jordan for 3 years and he loves it! Grace Jordan is a great school with wonderful, caring teachers, staff and principal.

Last modified Grace Jordan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.