Sage International Charter School 5

Posted March 22, 2014
My kids have been at this school since it opened and we are very pleased. One of kids struggles with reading and math and the administration has worked hard to keep him at grade level. I addition to academics they also have art, music, PE, and French for all of the students. Parents are very involved with this school and the teachers are great. My kids enjoy going to school here. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Sage International Charter School
457 East Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID  83706
Last modified Sage International Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sage International Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top